The Outlawed Mind
1.12.2005
 
The proverbial "everyone else has one" 100 useless facts list
1. I make a lot of my personal decisions based on the risk of getting made fun of
2. I would eat mexican food every single day if I could
3. I was born with a dislocated shoulder
4. I think I'm very intelligent in an uncommon capacity
5. ...but I play dumb a lot
6. I will avoid handwriting anything as often as possible
7. I like everything to be symmetrical and even
8. I'm 23 years old and my hair is severely going gray already
9. I think that Ecstasy might be an interesting drug to try
10. I technically work in Business Management but my degree is in Criminal Justice
11. I can watch the same movie or listen to the same song over and over again and not get bored
12. I hate basketball
13. I worry about my physical appearance more than most women
14. I was fired from the local Wal-Mart when I was 18 for stealing a radar detector
15. I often make financial decisions based on how others will view me as a result
16. I don't believe in god
17. I want to be like my dad when I'm older, but only in a few ways
18. I was unpopular in high school and did poorly in classes...
19. I was very popular at college and did extremely well in classes
20. I have had a motorcycle operator's license for almost 4 years
21. I am the last of my family (I have 4 sisters, no brothers and no male cousins)
22. I have a ridiculously good memory
23. I have never owned a dog before
24. I generally don't prefer "busty" women
25. I have had fantasies about having sex with an Australian woman just because of the accent they have
26. I like short hair on women
27. I am always organized even when things are a mess
28. I can't sleep in dead silence
29. I prefer FedEx to U.P.S. for no real reason
30. I only have one friend who also wears a suit to work
31. I like Halloween because it gives me an excuse to act stupid
32. I like April Fool's Day for the same reason
33. I am horrible at math
34. The word "vagina" drives me crazy (and not in a good way)
35. My apartment has brown/orange carpet
36. While I workout, I keep my intensity up by playing aggressive video games
37. I keep the thermostat in my house around 63 degrees, even in winter
38. I once accidentally fired a handgun inside my father’s house
39. For some reason, little kids always seem to like me
40. When I was a baby, I used to play with cellophane and kitchen towels instead of my toys
41. I have only been in one fist fight and I didn’t win
42. When I was in third grade my class found a used condom on the basketball court at recess
43. I am afraid of marriage because I’m terrified that I might end up divorced
44. Peanut butter is my favorite healthy food
45. I am intrigued by other cultures and alternate lifestyles
46. I am too dependent on the internet
47. I have an oddly huge crush on my hairdresser
48. I believe that I am more “christian” than most Christians
49. I have always wished my name had been Wesley
50. I have never travelled outside of the U.S.
51. I build muscle fastest in my chest
52. I have more VHS videos than I have DVD videos
53. I have owned 7 vehicles in my life (counting motorcycles)
54. I have a severe desire for acceptance, moreso than most I suspect
55. I tend to sell myself short in most cases
56. I daydream sometimes about leading police on a high speed chase just to see if I could win
57. I get my hair cut exactly once a week even though I could go longer between cuts
58. I feel proud when I make someone laugh
59. My longest running nickname was “Johnnycakes” but it has more or less died out
60. “Memento” and “The Butterfly Effect” are the only two movies I’ve had to watch more than once to understand
61. I’ve never truly been addicted to anything
62. I prefer to drive a manual transmission because they are more fun and more useful
63. I probably only put in about 10 hours per week of actual work at my office
64. I always wish that the whites of my eyes were brighter
65. I am afraid to take big risks when gambling for money
66. My liquor of preference is tequila
67. I once rear-ended a pregnant woman while driving because I was busy staring at a sports car
68. I was in the “gifted” program in elementary school
69. I always tend to chase after the wrong women without really realizing the mistake I’m making
70. For some reason, cold noses are a major turn-on for me
71. I’m a really good liar, especially in the spur-of-the-moment situations where you have no time to think up a bullsh*t excuse
72. …because of this, I usually second-guess people’s credibility, especially if they are intelligent
73. I used to live on a farm where my family raised sheep and cattle
74. …it was destroyed by a tornado in 1998
75. I have an affinity for good techno music
76. I’m not a jealous person, as guys go
77. I always swear that I will marry the first woman I find who plays guitar AND rides a motorcycle
78. A kiss usually has a major impact on me
79. My first job was on a hog farm when I was 15
80. I usually don’t do anything productive on Sundays
81. I have a friend with a vibrator named “Ross”
82. I talk to myself when I’m scared, especially if I’m alone
83. Sexually, I have comfort levels that most people can’t reach
84. In my family I am closest to my sister Crystal, who is, ironically, 1200 miles away
85. I am quick to accuse people of being closed-minded
86. I’m not big on designer labels as long as the clothes fit well
87. I have never cheated in a relationship
88. I have never had a broken bone (knock on wood)
89. I once put a hole in my guitar when I threw a remote control at my cat, and missed
90. I think brown is a horrible color for most anything aside from dirt
91. I don’t like “girlie” girls
92. I tend to get too “creative” with my wording when I explain things
93. I’m unusually good with long distance relationships
94. I have shaved my pubic hair before while drunk
95. I got a ticket once when I was 15 for “illegal possession of tobacco”
96. When my father passes away, I will most likely inherit enough money to put my kids through college someday (of course I’d rather keep him around)
97. Two of my ex-girlfriends have gotten pregnant out of wedlock
98. I don’t usually like to talk on the phone
99. I don’t watch television but I have dozens of South Park episodes downloaded on my computer
100. Extremely attractive women intimidate the hell out of me

CHEERS!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger