The Outlawed Mind
11.02.2004
 
I...
I KNOW: a little about a lot

I WANT: a new motorcycle

I THINK: way too much

I HAVE: many trusting friends

I CAN: figure out almost any problem

I WISH: I had 3 more wishes

I HATE: the fact that only underage girls chase after me

I MISS: college

I FEAR: that I will never be as successful as my father

I HEAR: time stamp machines clicking

I SEARCH: for new perspectives

I WONDER: why things are the way they are

I REGRET: not playing more sports in high school

I LOVE: intimacy

I ACHE: after a hard workout

I CARE: about my health

I ALWAYS: walk around my apartment naked

I AM NOT: closed-minded

I DANCE: when I'm drunk

I SCREAM: when I'm excited

I CRY: when I'm extremely furious

I LIVE: everyday like it's my last

I DO NOT ALWAYS: tell the truth

I WRITE: reports at work

I SMILE: when I see happy couples

I WIN: people's trust

I LOSE: cigarette lighters

I CONFUSE: almost everyone

I CAN NEVER: accept less than a best effort

I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND: at work

I NEED: a hug

I AM HAPPY ABOUT: who I have become over the years

I SHOULD: be more charitable

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger