The Outlawed Mind
11.02.2004
 
Intro to the Nooch
And so, here I am! Let's not get too deep with my first post! Most of those who will read this already know me, so we'll skip the introductions! This is definitely the perfect time to begin my journal because November is going to be very fast-paced and interesting for me. And if it's interesting or noteworthy to me, it'll most likely find it's way into my journal. Yes I am calling it a journal! I know it's a blog but that word sounds agitating to me. So I'll be unoriginal for the time being. For now, I'm going to use this first post to introduce key people, things or events to be familiar with in order to decipher future posts that will surely involve them. So here we go:

My job: I hate my job at the moment, but I'm starting a new one on November 15th. More to come on that later.

My family: My family is rather broken and geographically separated! I give more than I get back more often than not but I have my reasons. have 4 sisters and I have been completely detached from my father's side of the family since I was 8 years old or so. My mother and her family live in Kentucky.

My apartment: I live in a large, 1 bedroom apartment that is probably 30 years old. I have rust/brown carpets and plaster walls but I love it! It has character! My neighbor below me doesn't like me! I've only lived there for about 5 weeks so I'm sure things will get interesting!

Lori: My youngest sister. She is 20 years old and very temperamental. We usually get along but when we fight, it's beyond bad! She just ended a 3+ year relationship about 3 weeks ago. More to come later!

Jason: My best friend since high school. He's in college and works part-time. He's a lazy fat kid but he knows he is so it's all good! He's one of the funniest guys I know but generally he has a hard time figuring me out! I'm weird to him in most cases!

Jennifer: My best female friend! She is only 16 but I wouldn't trade her for the world! I don't know whether to say she's in-love with me, but she would (and I quote) "hang up her dating keys and marry me TODAY" if she had the chance! She's the most interesting person I know!

Laura: Laura is another best friend. She is an accounting major at Butler University and we don't see each other much. She is gorgeous but has very bad luck with men. She cries on my shoulder a lot about life and love! She's a huge partier and she's a lot of fun!

Taco: A buddy I know through Jason. He's another lazy fat kid! Very irresponsible and has a massive temper issue! But he's fun for the most part and he's a good guy at heart!

Deanndra: She has been in my life longer than anyone else save for those with my last name! Approximately 8 years. We've both been through a lot of the same challenges in life yet we are very different people. We have an extremely diverse history. We have very in depth discussions and she has done a lot of soul searching in recent months and is now on a quest to find herself, although she loves to correct my use of that phrase when applied to her. I would need a few hours and several posts to explain the full complexity of our relationship but for now let's just leave it defined as "complex".

That covers the big hitters. Anything else will be explained later! I'm sure that numerous revisions will be done on many of my first posts here. Check back often and feel free to leave comments! Especially if you agree/disagree with advice I give! Cheers!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger