The Outlawed Mind
11.20.2004
 
Long overdue
Ok everyone can get off my case now about not updating my journal often enough for their entertainment needs! I know this seems like a pitiful excuse but the biggest reason that I haven't been updating lately is because I have been off work for quite awhile and that means I haven't been stuck in front of a computer for awhile. I have internet at home but it's dialup (until next Wednesday) and dialup is the devil! So enough excuses......

I started my new job finally! My boss is awesome! The job is great! I have a lot of freedom, authority, influence and the best part.......I have an amazingly huge office! Of course I will be taking a couple of pictures soon just so a few select individuals who have requested them may see my new corner office kingdom! Ironically I just spent over 10 hours today cleaning my kingdom and repairing my boss' computer that crashed on Thursday! 3 1/2 hours of file copying.....from MS DOS no less! I need a vacation ALREADY! Hehe!

I'm not going to get too far into this entry tonight. I'm dead tired and there is Pizza Hut calling my name! But starting Monday, I should be back to making regular entries once again so everyone be patient (see that rope? Yes that was meant for you! Yes you! You know who you are!) So until then, I'm going to try and salvage the remainder of my weekend.

And I love my new office (OF COURSE!), my occasional starbucks rendezvous' with my protege and my outlawed mind!

CHEERS!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger