The Outlawed Mind
11.03.2004
 
One of those stupid quiz things....
1. Your real name: Jonathan
2. friends call you: Jon, Nooch, Johnnycakes
3 What your boyfriend/girlfriend calls you: Don't have one
4 What's a name you once wished you'd rather have?: Wesley
5. What are the ugliest names you can think of?: Gertrude, Martha, Beatrice
6. What would you name these if you had them as pets?
a. turtle: Rabbit
b. goose: Honker
7. If there was a song about you, what would it be called?: Nice guys finish last
8. What would you name your kids?: Morgan, Taylor, Garret, Bradley
9. What would you name a ship you built?: The SS Wangfest
10. If you wrote a book, what would it be called?: The Outlawed Mind
11. Thrown up in public?: Oh yeah, on the street in downtown Indy & in a parking garage
12. Eaten or drank anything spoiled?: If I did, it didn't affect me
13. Had a rip in your pants you didn't know about? not that I recall
14. Tripped while checking someone out?: no
15. Had to pay for something you broke?: no
16. Nearly drowned?: no
17. Passed out?: only due to extreme intoxication
18. Had a crush on somebody: constantly!
19. Been stuck in the rain?: Rain has never stopped me
20. Been attacked by an animal?: Deanndra's satanic dog, a goose and an oppossom
21. Caught people having sex?: not on accident!
22. Fallen asleep while driving?: nope
23. Ever liked someone of the same sex?: not "like that"
24. Actually slipped on a banana peel?: no
25. Made a wish that came true?: yes
Complete The Sentence
26. I once had a dream... that I had a foursome with my boss!
27. I'm only racist towards... racists
28. I don't even know why I'm... so passive about things that upset me
29. I'd give anything to have sex with... an australian woman/older woman
30. Nothing sucks more than having to...deal with drama
31. If I had six bucks i'd buy... As much Taco Bell as possible
32. It's hot. I should take off my... shirt
33. It's always more fun if you are...stoned (but I don't do that anymore!)
34. You can't eat steak without... A1 steak sauce
35. You better shut up before I... tell your mom on you
36. I really like you and everything but... NO!
What would you do if...
40. A dirty old guy at the airport slaps your ass?: I'd shoot him a dirty look and wonder if that really happened or if I was crazy!
41. Somebody was about to steal your car?: I would start yelling at them, put my finger on "911" and tell them to put their hands on the truck and don't move
42. You wake up with a billion spiders crawling all over you and your bed?: A massive panic attack would ensue
43 You farted while giving a persuasive speech in class?: I'd hope to god that no one heard it
44. The person you just kissed tells you they have oral herpes?: I'd scream at them and call a doctor
45. You have three wishes? wish for 3: 1)money 2) love 3) more wishes
46. The government allowed you to choose one thing to be made illegal and one thing to be legalized?: legalize marijuana (yes I'm unoriginal, I know) and make it illegal to be required to work weekends
47. Britney Spears was at your front door asking for jumper cables?: I'd ask her if she even knows how to use them!
48. You had a time machine?: I'd travel to the wild west
49. FOX gave you a half hour show to do whatever you wanted?: I'd make a relaity TV show about motorcycle stunt riding
Would you rather....
50. Would you rather find the cure for cancer or the cure for aids?: Cancer
51. Would you rather have the power to fly, or the power to teleport?: Teleport
52. Would you rather have the power to see the future, or the power to record your dreams?: See the future
53. Would you rather live in the past or the future?: the past
54. Would you rather be lost in a forest, or stuck in a box?: Lost in a forest
55. Would you rather be in a drama movie, or a comedy?: Drama
56. Would you rather be in a hip hop video or a rock video?: Rock
57. Would you rather have your birthday on Christmas Day, or on February 29th?: . February 29th... cuz if it was on Xmas, I would only get presents ONCE a year!
58. Would you rather live in the sewer, or in Afghanistan?: Afghanistan. I'd be a mercenary!
59. Would you rather be in a mental institution or in a penitentiary?: Mental institute. No one tries to sodomize you!
60. Would you rather snow board or hang glide: Snowboard
61. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate?: Ninja
What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you read the following words?
62. Courage: Lion
63. Driver: Indy 500
64. Yoga: Yogi Bear
65. Bakery: The Bread Ladies
66. Roach: Hotel
67. Mushroom: Getting high
68. Sprung: Jail
69. Exotic: Pets
70. Pythagorean: I f*cking HATE math!
Miscellaneous
71. Construct an acronym for these words. (example: G M S = Give Me Some)...
a. S O L R A K S: Somedays Otis Likes Running And Knee Sliding
b. E B A F S: Every Bald Albino Feels Satisfied
c. C H I N A: Cocaine Has an Intensely Narcotic Attitude
d. R G P: Ruin Gary's Party
72. What is your definition of love?: I'll come back to this one later!
73. List 3 words that are clues to identifying a person you are currently interested in: Rec Spec, Scorpio, Kentucky
74. Reveal a secret about you that most people don't know about, but type it in acronym form. I O W D O A M
76. Were you too scared to do it?: no
77. Who or what is your worst enemy?: Time
78. Who is the last person you kicked?: Holy cow, it's been a LONG time!
79. If you had to be a chess piece, which piece would you be?: The Knight
80. Name three people you know whose names begin with the first letter of your last name: Nick, Nate and Nacho
81. What's one romantic thing somebody's done for you?: I'll come back to this one too! There haven't been too many incidents!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger