The Outlawed Mind
11.29.2004
 
Revised cast list
So taking a cue from the lovely Jennifer Graham, I have decided to update my cast list. Here we go:

Jennifer: Jenny (as I call her) is one of the most intellectual girls I know! She has an amazing personality and is one of the few people in my life that I can talk to for hours. She is under a lot of stress right now and I am afraid that our interactions are going to follow suit with her bad moods lately, but I hope not! Jon loves his busty six year old! (Jennifer was already introduced once but she required an update!)

Scott: He's my boss at work. He's totally cool. Very down to earth yet business-minded. Between him as District Manager and me as Operations Manager, this branch is gonna shock the indianapolis security market by the end of 1st quarter '05! Stay tuned for more!

Tom: One of my officers. A young guy with a passion for law enforcement like me. He doesn't know it yet, but I'm about to promote him to supervisor already. He hasn't even been on my payroll a week yet!

Emily: Emily and I dated for about 3 months back in Spring of this year. We were really good together, but she's a few years younger than me so we ended up splitting up because we were simply at 2 totally different stages of life. She has a b/f now but she's still crazy about me. Another love triangle is not what I need but I'm doing my best to keep her on track!

That's it for now. More introductions will come as needed!

I love my Dymo labelmaker (I've labeled everything in my office almost!), Computer Renaissance and my outlawed mind!

CHEERS!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger