The Outlawed Mind
12.10.2004
 
Big weekend
I'd like to start off by saying that I got more kudos from the bossman again today! Yes, I am the shit! Please hold your applause and just throw money!

Anywho, I have a big weekend planned. Leaving work early today (apparently that's the common standard for Fridays at the office!), then heading to Greenwood to drink some beer and hang out with Greg and Justin. Then it's off to the comedy club at 10 tonight. Tomorrow I have dinner at Avon's house before he gets deployed Monday (not long now!!!) and then off to Dayton on Sunday. Busy, busy!

So I got my first RFP Monday and had my first pre-proposal bid conference yesterday. Eight competing companies (including Initial) were there competing for a 1,264 hour/week account! It was nerve-racking for me! A room full of experience and business talent wrapped in silk and wool suits! People think that the security business is a joke! Yeah right! This is going to be a huge battle. And as competitive as the Indianapolis market is, Scott and I are going to have our hands full!

I am a recent addict of www.homestarrunner.com. Check it out! Strong Bad Emails are especially funny! I realize that most of you don't share my unique sense of humor. Oh well. I find it hysterical.

Sorry for the short and relatively low impact entry today! Not too much on my mind lately outside of work and "her"! But more entries soon to come I'm sure!

And I seriously love home-wrecking bitches, "The Cheat" and my outlawed mind!

CHEERS!



|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger