The Outlawed Mind
12.27.2004
 
Napoleon Dynamite
My sister from Denver flew in for the holidays. I wish that there were words in the English language to describe her odd sense of humor. She brought one of her recent favorite movies with her. Napoleon Dynamite had a few oddly funny moments but overall was one of the most poorly made and utterly retarded movies I have ever had to watch! If you haven't seen it and you get the chance, schedule a root canal instead. It will be more amusing.

On a positive note however, I did learn through watching this movie that Hilary Duff has an older sister who is, in comparison to Hilary, not only unequivocally gorgeous, but unlike the younger Duff, she is legal!

Anyway, so a list of my more noteworthy Christmas hoardings:

~ Picture frames and imported items (clocks, etc.) for my new office
~ i-Robot and The Bourne Supremacy DVDs
~ European gourmet candies and chocolate
~ "It's Happy Bunny" T-shirt, framed postcard and 2005 calendar
~ A Brita water filtration system for my kitchen sink
~ Driving gloves to match my normal business attire
~ A Wal-Mart gift card for $150 (for a new TV)

And for my fan list today, "w00t!" for mulled wine, mushroom stamps and my outlawed mind!

CHEERS!


|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger