The Outlawed Mind
12.14.2004
 
Random thoughts
Trans-Siberian Orchestra was on "Good Morning America" this morning. I wouldn't have caught it except that I was awakened by my subconscious this morning telling me that I had left my Nextel in the living room all night. At 6:00 AM, a sudden panic will effectively dismiss all hope of resuming sleep again. I didn't have to be at work until 10:00 this morning so I just lounged around the apartment all morning. I have felt rather unproductive all day as a result.

As I left work yesterday, I became aware of a sore feeling in my throat on the right side, as if maybe one tonsil but not the other had become swollen or something. I hoped it would go away by this morning. I think I need to see the doctor. This doesn't feel natural!

Why must there be a plethora of young and available "targets" in all the places I am not allowed to "hunt"?!?! Sometimes life is not only unfair, but cruelly ironic as well!

And I'm a total fan of "The Search for Love in Manhattan", procrastination and my outlawed mind!

CHEERS!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger