The Outlawed Mind
12.13.2004
 
Women translated
We need...........I want
No, I am not upset.........Of course I am upset you moron
Go ahead, do what you want..........You will pay for this later you bastard!
We need to talk.......I need to complain
Look how nice the neighbor's yard looks.........Get off your fat ass and mow the lawn
The garbage man comes tomorrow..........Take out the trash dummy!
My hair looks terrible........I need fifty bucks for a perm
I need new shoes for the wedding........My other 40 pairs are the wrong shade of white
No I am not angry.......I am livid
This kitchen sure is small.......Buy me a new house
I don't want to talk about it.......Go away, I am still building up steam to unleash on you later!
I'll be ready in a minute.......Take your coat off and see if there's a football game on
Am I FAT........Tell me how beautiful I am
It's your decision.......Especially if you make the right one
Nothing is wrong.......Everything is wrong
Let's be romantic and turn out the lights.......I'm having a "fat day"
Not to change the subject, but.........I am changing the subject
How'd you like the tuna casserole.......If you didn't you better lie through your teeth
How much do you love me?.........Should I tell him I wrecked the car
Sure, sex would be nice...And just which particular month did you have in mind?
You're so manly.........You need a shave and you smell like a locker room
Yes, I know there are two sides to an argument.......Mine and the wrong one
Shopping isn't everything........But it sure beats the hell out of whatever's in second place.
I love you........I want something

CHEERS!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger