The Outlawed Mind
12.15.2004
 
Wonderful advice
Some of you may know that I have very strong opinions about marriage. I came across this small but excellent piece of advice today in another blog:

"Not that you asked...

Here's my best guess about how to ensure a long and loving marriage: marry up. Make sure that you find, court, and marry someone who you respect and look up to; someone who challenges you to be who you are called to be; someone who makes you wish that you were a better person; someone who you completely admire; someone honorable, generous, virtuous, and loving of others.

If at all possible, make sure your spouse marries up, too."

In other news, somebody's blog got hijacked today I see! I wish I was cool enough to have the tools to have been able to do this. Oh well, I'm over it!

CHEERS!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger