The Outlawed Mind
1.02.2005
 
Conflict of interests
On my way to finish my laundry tonight, I had a strange but interesting thought. Some of you who know me probably know that I have a tendency to try and live along the lines of the somewhat popular phrase "live each day as if it's your last.". Unfortunately, I am also a stickler about healthy eating, working out and getting the right amount of sleep. Is it just me or do these two concepts completely collide with each other? If you are nearly obsessed with being healthy, isn't that more like living each day as though you'll make it well past the average life expectancy?

So the question becomes; Should one live for the moment, or the future?

Anyone have any thoughts on this? (No political agendas please!)

Fan list later....

CHEERS!


|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger