The Outlawed Mind
1.11.2005
 
I have acquired a temporary roommate
So I came home from work and guess who still hasn't moved from the spot where I left him 5 hours ago?

I'll give you three guesses...and the first two don't count!

Almost 24 hours running since the last time he slept and rapidly approaching 16 hours nonstop gameplay. For anyone who cares, he has been playing "The Need for Speed Underground II" on my PlayStation II. The ultimate goal is for him to reach level IV without trading in his car. For the past 16 hours, he has been continually upgrading a Peugeot 206 (The lowest level car you can get when you begin a new game)...


Granted it more closely resembles this now...


...and currently is competing against opponent cars like the Nissan Skyline...


Pontiac GTO...


and Mitsubishi 3000GT...


Somebody come save this poor kid before he realizes what a nerd he's becoming!

I hope for his sake that I do not acquire any further blogging material based on his odd sense of ambition!

CHEERS!


|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger