The Outlawed Mind
1.07.2005
 
Ignorant motives
Leave it to me to say "I've never put dialogue in my blog before" and then wind up doing it twice the same day! My middle name should have been "Irony"!

Anywho, this was part of a conversation I had with "Marie" earlier this afternoon:

Marie: Regardless, we're all ignorant
Outlaw: We are?
Marie: It's a part of life
Marie: Yes, we are
Outlaw: ...oh
Outlaw: ...ok
Outlaw: From now on I shall introduce myself to people as "Ignorant" and I shall refer to them as "Ignorant" also!
Outlaw: "Hello Ignorant...I am called Ignorant also!"
Outlaw: "Nice to meet you!"
Marie: Do you not agree?
Outlaw: I do somewhat
Outlaw: We all exercise ignorance at some point
Marie: We are ALL ignorant...although some people seriously take the cake!
Outlaw: But maybe not EVERYONE and not ALWAYS
Outlaw: And it's not always everyone's fault...sometimes it is unavoidable
Marie: In almost every situation or circumstance, I'm certain I can find some type of ignorant motive behind it
Outlaw: Ok, what's my ignorant motive for having a job?
Marie: Do you drive a car to work? Then you're literally working just to pay for part of that gas to go to work...so you're working just to be able to get to work
Marie: See? Ignorance!
Outlaw: But my company pays for my car and my gas
Outlaw: Remember?
Marie: Hmmm...
Marie: Ok, gimme a second here...I can come up with one
Outlaw: I'm definitely blogging about this convo
Outlaw: I'm gonna go pee while you're thinking
Outlaw: Hmmm...I wonder what ignorant motive is driving me to pee!?!?
Outlaw: Yep...definitely blogging about this

CHEERS!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger