The Outlawed Mind
1.30.2005
 
Poor, pitiful me
In my 100 list a few posts back, I mentioned that I had a huge crush on the chick that cuts my hair. She's awesome and everything but I think she got me sick when I went in for a haircut Friday.



I'm not a happy camper!

Anyway, speaking of women, apparently buying ice cream religiously can be a good way to catch a girl's attention. Scenario: I buy a pint of some random flavor of ice cream every Friday or Saturday for my once-a-week cheat (I'm only a slight health freak). I generally go to the local Wal-Greens just because they are close and have a decent selection. Almost always, it's the same girl at the checkout and last night she decided to strike up a conversation with me when I laid my pint of Edy's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream on the counter. Judging by "Marie's" advice about eye contact as an indicator of a woman's interest, I'd say she probably would've left work right then and there to come home with me for some of that ice cream! But, as usual, I'm a big pu$$y and so I went home with just ice cream to keep me warm.

How can you not be sad for me! I'm so pitiful, it may almost be cute!

I found this last night. Amazing how easy it really is to read. Of course, if you're drunk right now it may be a challenge.



CHEERS!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger