The Outlawed Mind
1.06.2005
 
A whole lotta nada
I tried blogging three times last night. My computer wouldn't stay UNcrashed long enough to post my entry though. I'm currently in the middle of a battle with a Trojan virus on my computer at home. So far it's a draw. Nothing is ruined, but the proverbial "blue screen of death" hits every 30 minutes or so. No big deal though. I need to upgrade to Windows XP anyway.

So the apartment across the hall from me is up for rent again. I gotta say, I am so happy I found this place! The rent is dirt cheap and, while the apartments are old, they're not dirty, rundown or shoddy. The unanimous opinion of my apartment has been "It has character", which I like! Anywho, I'm eager to see who my new neighbor will be. Of course I keep hoping for a gorgeous, single, young blonde to move in but ice cubes will have a fun vacation in hell before that happens. Jason has expressed an interest once again in moving out of his parents' house. He wants me to see about securing that apartment for him. And, as if it isn't cheap enough already, he thinks he might be able to get the landlady to knock the price down $50.

Thanks Neil!

This afternoon Scott and I approved and submitted our bids for a $3 million+/3 year account. The competition is stiff but I get 1% commission on it if we win. It doesn't seem like much, but at that price, it's like an extra $800-900 per month for me! So obviously I'm probably going to lose sleep from the anxiety that this will surely cause!

On this glorious Thursday of Thursdays I'm a fan of blowing off new year's resolutions in the first week, learning more advanced HTML tricks and of course my outlawed mind!

CHEERS!



|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger