The Outlawed Mind
2.19.2005
 
Technical difficulties
Yeah that's the last time I EVER click on any links in someone's AIM profile!

On Valentine's Day I managed to pick up some kind of virus using this method. I usually get around viruses pretty well. Come to find out that my anti-virus software essentially sucks and not only did it not block the virus, it couldn't even find it after a system scan.

WEAK!!!

Anywho, I'm back up and running now! And once upon a time I mentioned (in my 100 useless facts list I believe) that I am too dependent on the internet. This fact was definitely confirmed over the past 48 hours during which time I was without my computer altogether!!! It was a nightmare!

Today's song recommendation: Spongebob Squarepants' "Jellyfish Jam"

Good times!

I managed to pick up a guest spot on The Dr Dyno Show last night. For those out of the loop, my friend Jeff puts on a 4 hour live internet radio show every friday night at 7:00 EST. So last night I was invited to be on the show! It was rather interesting. I'm not so much cut out for radio though. I'm funny enough and everything, but I lack the personality necessary for a successful show. Hopefully I'll be invited back again soon though. The studio was pretty cool and I spent most of my time playing with Photoshop (I had zero skills with this program beforehand). I'm definitely a fan! I'm sure I'll be posting up some of my odd creations soon!

Work-wise, this weekend is shaping up to be a drag! But at least now that I have my computer back, I'm relatively more safeguarded against insanity!

CHEERS!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger