The Outlawed Mind
4.10.2005
 
20,000 comedians out of work, and here comes the Outlaw...
Again, how can you people not find Annette funny?

A convo from earlier this week...

Outlaw: Um...does canned asparagus make canned tomato puree explode if you put the two together? Like do they not play nice or something?
Annie: How the hell should I know? I can't do regular math in this state, let alone vegetable math!
Outlaw: I don't think it's a matter of math.
Annie: Tomato crap + asparagus crap = explosino?
Annie: See? Math!
Annie: Explosino? LMAO...I can speak Spanish when I'm drunk!
Outlaw: I think it's something more like the conceptualization of putting an elizabethan collar on a dog to keep him/her from licking his/her stitches!
Annie: Well I'm not that flexible... nor do I get your analogy there.
Outlaw: It is possible that I make less sense when I'm sober than you do when you're drunk!
Annie: That sentence required some brain power for me to interpret.
Annie: Oooohhhh, and last night I was drinking (again) and using words like "copious"!
Annie: LOL
Annie: Clearly, drinking makes me smart!
Outlaw: In point of fact, I'm rather impressed that you have even made it this long without a typo!
Annie: Lol!
Outlaw: You little dipsomaniac!
Outlaw: ...there's another word to add to your drunken smart list! It means "alcoholic".
Annie: Nice!
Annie: Well goodnight then, dipsomaniac!
Outlaw: ...although "lush" works too (if you wanna be uninteresting about it)!

If you notice, this conversation was initially sparked by a post on Dan's blog.

I'm so easily amused, it's pathetic!

CHEERS!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger