The Outlawed Mind
5.26.2005
 
The Return of the Outlaw...
Yeah so I was hibernating for awhile. I caught the dreaded "lost interest" bug! I realized for awhile that my whole life basically consisted of my relationship, and work. There was never anything new to blog about and I wasn't even entertained anymore! But I've decided to make a comeback! So for the few readers who may still be hanging around...don't pay the ransom, I escaped! And I'm back and cookin' with gas!

Ok, so I'm a little rowdy today! It's been a long month! I was sick...she was sick...I was off work forever...I spent forever catching up on my lost time...things were going wrong at work...can you hear that sad violin playing in the background?!?!

Hehe!

Anywho, I'm off to research snowblowers. Apparently my sister thinks that a snowblower makes the perfect Father's Day gift! Figures!

CHEERS!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger