The Outlawed Mind
3.24.2005
 
Of Course You Know, This Means War!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

I had to start this post off with a bit of humor...because things are going to get ugly on this go-round!

Some of you may remember my very first post (way back when I was knee-high to a grasshopper as bloggers go!). I introduced the fact that my neighbor in the apartment below me doesn't like me. The guy is vindictive like you wouldn't believe! But he's quiet about his revenge.

Storytime...

Within the first week or two of moving in to my apartment, I had 6 or 7 friends over and we got nice and inebriated (yes I threw up, stop interrupting!). Well at about 2:30 AM, our dear friend Ike decided to pass out in my hugemongous closet but, much to our dismay, he did not fall asleep. Instead, we found him 15 minutes later kicking his feet and pounding on the floor of my closet and laughing hysterically like a child! The fact that I was creeped out by this maniacal behavior notwithstanding, I quickly dragged him out of the closet and set him straight.

Anyway, needless to say, my asshole neighbor (Marc) has been a total schmuck ever since! No confrontation. No words. When we see each other he acts like everything is peachy. But under cover of solitude, he is prone to slamming doors (specifically the hallway door that is sometimes left open, which has nothing to do with his apartment as he is on the lower floor!) and here lately he's gotten bad enough that he thumps on walls for no apparent reason, turns his music up late at night and ironically my hot water now lasts for a mere 6 or 7 minutes when I take showers (which I assume he listens for now).

How much of a waste of space must one be to sit around all day just waiting for their victim to take a shower so they can hurry and turn on the hot water in their sinks and shower and then flush their toilet incessantly while staring at the ceiling fanatasizing about their victim's plight?

If anyone is particularly well-versed in vindication, I'm taking suggestions for revenge!

CHEERS!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger